GrailsOverflow is a StackOverflow like developed in Grails.
Grails is an Open Source, full stack, web application framework for the JVM. It takes advantage of the Groovy programming language and convention over configuration to provide a productive and stream-lined development experience.
Our website includes :
- Google authentication using OAuth
- admin management
- rewards/medals on actions (questions, answers, etc.)
- vote up/down a question/answer
- add tags on questions and manage your favourite tags
- sort questions by tags/answered, etc.
- search questions and answers
GrailsOverflow is Open Source and can be found on GitHub there. This is an engineering school project (ISIMA), we had time restrictions and so it is a quick & dirty implementation. This project aims to practice and get started with Grails.
You can try the website at http://grow.drusy.cloudbees.net/. Be patient, free cloudbees hosting could be slow at first launch :)